Priced for you
IRIS Cascade offers an affordable, annual subscription which varies based on the number of employees you have and the modules you decide to invest in.
That means the software is more cost-effective and accessible for organisations of all shapes and sizes, also saving you the hassle of a high upfront license fee at the beginning of the contract. Budgetary sign off can be easier to obtain because the initial lump sum required is kept manageable and the investment can be written off against several financial years.
Included within your annual subscription:
- Free, easy and instant access to our functionality updates and bug fixes, as soon as they’re available
- Introductory user training for new starters to your HR team
- Uninterrupted access to our award-winning service desk for queries large or small
- Complimentary monthly webinars, designed to further streamline your use of the software and improve your return on investment
- Invitations to our annual user groups, providing peer networking opportunities, ‘hints and tips’ sessions and the chance to see our latest software developments before anyone else
- Access to our client portal, complete with white papers, guides, resources and more.
Having worked on over 800 software implementations, we’ve spent a huge amount of time perfecting the process – making it a smooth journey for you and your employees. A dedicated project manager and a team of consultants will manage the implementation of your solution from start to finish.
Charities and not-for-profit organisations
Ask us about our specific pricing model available for charities and not-for-profit organisations.
To find out more about IRIS Cascade’s pricing, speak with our expert team on 0344 815 5528